All 11 art Reviews

Entropy Entropy

I agree her work is amazing and some are even draw-dropping. she is really good with ALL of her work I wish I could draw like that!!!!

I love your work... <3

Spiritual Realms Spiritual Realms

its bright and colourful... Its lovely and the face in the middle stands out.

I think its too bright so maybe try darker colours like
dark blue, purple and a darker red.(don't take this to heart is MY opinion)

I love it though... <3

Roots Roots

Its creative and awesome (like the rest) and its random. even though I like symmetrical this, is okay without it but it is nice...

I love it...

Liberator Liberator

I think its beautiful and I think its probably a ancient amulet or something but I think its nice. I really like having it symmetrical. What did you use? pens pencil markers or something else??????

Its superb. I love it... 5 star

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks! I used a thin sharpie marker and then vectored the piece with Illustrator for clarity.

Rise Rise

awesome i love the eye i hope all of your art is this creative
<3 ; ) : 3

Enter the Vader Enter the Vader

i really like it and the only reason i do 4 stars is i dont like star wars and as far as i know that is from star wars, i like the back though it is very creative...

Dreams Dreams

i like it and it looks so creative and wild

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks!

Chibi Girl Chibi Girl

i like it but how do you get so creative ideas like this a spider boy thing. i wish i could draw like this. i do think the hair is a bit weired but i like the rest!!

SMOKER9 responds:

Thank you. I really get inspired by video games, movies, and anything at the time i'm drawing. I drew this while listening to and watching creepy Vocaloid music videos. :D

Inktober Day 7 Inktober Day 7

all your drawing are awesome its so creative i like it

SMOKER9 responds:

lol thank you. That's sort of a rule im going with for Inktober right now. I normally start work on a lot of drawings but never finish them, so for Inktober i'm drawing straight out of my head whatever I think would be cool at the time, and forcing myself to finish the drawings. It's actually been pretty fun and the end drawings I actually like. Thanks again though, glad you like my stuff. :)

#5 - Out for blood #5 - Out for blood

i dont like it too much but i do kinda like it. i like the skull with horns but not the fury back

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

I was practicing drawing fur material. Thought that giving him a fur coat would suit the wendigo nature, still, thanks for your honest opinion.